Back to College provides indepth news, information and resources to help adult students attain success and networking, education and internship/employment opportunities. In a time of information explosion, having vital resources and information in one place strongly assists students in achieving educational goals.
Comprehensive, up-to-date coverage on scholarships, fellowships, financial aid, distance education, graduate school, and employment/internship opportunities.
- Information on aid for part or full-time students, comprehensive scholarship searches, scholarships for women and minorities, help for the disabled student, assistance for study abroad and international students, distance learning grants and funding, and graduate grant/fellowship listings.
- Searchable databases for degree programs and academic curriculum, and course directory indices. Includes online high school diploma and GED resources.
- Searchable databases for regional or national internships and opportunities for cooperative work experience with major companies.
- Assistance in college choice selection, transfer, college information, campus tours, study abroad opportunities, admissions, writing the personal essay, and applying online.
Educational planning, and career and professional development assistance, including online job databases and occupational salary information.
- Personality tests, the career planning process, career transitions, employment trends, and industry profiles.
- Professional development opportunities, including training and seminar locators. Salary forecasts for academic majors.
- Academic/Career Portfolio and resumé & employment assistance.
- Resources for company research on potential employers.
Information on testing out, credit by examination, credit banking, and credit for life experience.
Mailing list and online chat. Receive timely educational news updates and resource information. Network with other returning students and educators. Hosted chat events with transcripts available. Special features include instant messaging and user profiles.
- Financing Strategies: Combining Work, Borrowing, and Attendance; Alternative Ways to Earn Your Credentials; College Credit for Past Education and Life Experience; The Single Parent Student; Long Term Costs for Student Borrowers; Adult Students With Learning Disabilities; National Post Secondary Financial Aid Study; Debt for Graduate Students Who Completed Their Degree; Distance Learning and Adults With Disabilities; more.
Intensive study, reference, and graduate-level research assistance.
- Online journals, databases, special libraries, theses and dissertations, indexes, abstracts, bibliographies, and document delivery services.
Educational software/utility downloads.
- Educational software, academic information managers, research paper assistance, more.
Topical and academic search engines.
- Subject search engines, academic and knowledge bots, online book and electronic text searches, academic gateways.
Online tutoring, algebra, grammar and writing assistance, and sources for free computer support.
Individual (students $18.00 academic year, professionals $40.00.)
Institutional/Organizational Site License ($170.00 academic year.)