Amazon Prime Student is an Amazon Prime subscription at a discounted price for students enrolled in a 2 or 4-year college.
What Are The Benefits Of Amazon Prime Student For College Students?
The benefits of the Amazon Prime Student plan include cheaper costs, a trial period, free 2-day shipping, GrubHub food delivery, discounts on Amazon Music, and Prime video.
The benefits of the Amazon Prime Student plan are described below.
- Fast, Free Delivery: It offers free 2-day delivery on all items and 1-day delivery on certain items. The quick delivery service is beneficial for students to get their books delivered quickly.
- Prime Video and Amazon Music: The plan offers Prime Video and Amazon Music at a discounted price. Students can access a huge library of movies, videos, documentaries, recently released music albums, and podcasts.
- Shopping and Exclusive Deals: The plan offers exclusive early access to discounted sales, discounts, Amazon Prime Day, Amazon Lightning deals, and deals at Amazon Fresh stores.
- Grubhub+ Trial: The plan offers 1-year Grubhub+ Trial to students for ordering their food online without any delivery charge.
- Unlimited Photo Storage: Students can use Amazon’s cloud storage for storing their photos with friends, teachers, and other college memories using Amazon Photos. Amazon Photos offers 5GB of video storage.
- Exclusive Prime Student Perks:
- StudentUniverse Travel: Students get an extra 10% discount on flights and hotels using StudentUniverse Travel.
- Course Hero: Students get a 1-month free trial of Course Hero and another 60% discount on a subscription. Students can use Course Hero for solving problems, textbook explanations, and 24/7 tutoring.
- Calm: The plan offers exclusive discounts on Calm Premium subscriptions. Students can use it to reduce their anxiety and stress.
- Prime Video Channels: The plan offers exclusive discounts on channels, such as Showtime, EPIX, Motortrend, and more, for just $0.99 per month.
How To Sign Up For The Amazon Prime Student Plan?
To sign up for the Amazon Prime Student plan, you must fulfill these conditions according to Amazon’s policies.
- Must be enrolled in a 2 or 4-year college course or degree.
- Have a .edu email address.
- Have other proofs of enrollment, such as student ID, transcript, and tuition bill. These proofs might be required if you don’t have a valid .edu email address.
How Much Does An Amazon Prime Student Plan Cost?
An Amazon Prime Student plan costs 7.49 USD per month or 69 USD per year. It offers a free 6-month trial for new members.
Amazon Prime Student Plan is a discounted Amazon Prime subscription offered to college students enrolled in a 2 or 4-year college course or degree. It offers various benefits like a 6-month free trial, discounted subscription, discounted Amazon Prime Video and Music subscription, GrubHub+ Trial for 1 year, and exclusive deals.
- Staff, T. (2023, March 21). Amazon Prime Student: 6 Reasons It'''s A Good Idea. TheBestSchools.org. https://thebestschools.org/resources/college-finances/amazon-prime-student-perks/
- Ramirez, L. (2023, August 8). What is Amazon Prime student and is it worth it? Tom’s Guide. https://www.tomsguide.com/us/what-is-amazon-student-prime,news-22156.html
- Johnson, D. (2023, March 23). What is Amazon Prime Student? US About Amazon. https://www.aboutamazon.com/news/retail/amazon-prime-student